News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

smf forum static posts and subjects

Started by Montana010, March 15, 2017, 07:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana010

Hi

i have a question again.
Is there any way to set the forum post/subjects to static so that they don't change positions if someone respond to it?
Now its like this that the post who has the last reaction stands on top of the forum but i wanty to know if there is a way to let the post stand on the place i create it when someone replies to it?

Danny

Illori

br360

Search the mod site for board sort order as there are a few mods that should do what you are looking for

Montana010

hi

i just installed the boardsortmethods butr where can i find the option that i need dont know how the mod works

Kindred

Questions regarding a specific mod should be asked of the mod author in the support topic for that mod (linked from the mod download page)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Montana010

Steve

Marking solved then. If you have any other questions regarding this topic, by all means, mark this unsolved and let us know. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: