News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

DarkDream [SMF 2.0]

Started by Diego Andrés, November 02, 2015, 03:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Design by César Gómez aka 'Blood/Raphisio'

attachment for better image quality  :D

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

jsx

It's promise a nice theme. When will be available?

Diego Andrés

Bigguy

Very nice. I like the color scheme. Good job man. :)

Boban ツ

Diego Andrés

jsx

@Diego Andrés

DarkDream it's a very pretty theme, yellow version is also very pretty, you're creating prettier themes than dzinerstudio.

I don't like in this theme such a user profile:

I prefer the classic scheme of the user profile, like it's here on simplemachines forum. In my opinion the background information like the rank of the user, the number of post and title shouldn't hidden.

Also I prefer a classic scheme of forum statistics, currently when you creating a theme you're creating switching over through buttons: Recent Posts, Stats Forum, Users online

In my opinion better it would be if it have a classic scheme like it is in SMF 2.0, because these all information should be visible at once, clicking on buttons isn't cool.

Diego Andrés

Thank you!

Well that's up to everyone, and we cannot do the same thing always, it would become boring.
Of course when people ask for support I can help with that kind of stuff.

Regards.

d3vcho

As always you and your team do a great job! It's pretty cool. I also like the colour scheme ;)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

jsx

Quote from: Diego Andrés on December 18, 2015, 09:53:41 AM
Thank you!

Well that's up to everyone, and we cannot do the same thing always, it would become boring.
Of course when people ask for support I can help with that kind of stuff.

Regards.

I understand, if I purchased this theme and if I wanted to change it to the classical would I get the help?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: jsgrom on December 19, 2015, 07:58:51 AM
I understand, if I purchased this theme and if I wanted to change it to the classical would I get the help?

Definitely, why would you buy anything without support?  :D

lurkalot

Very good looking theme.  Nice work.  ;)

jsx

Quote from: Diego Andrés on December 19, 2015, 09:50:45 AM
Definitely, why would you buy anything without support? :D

All right. I mean if in support you're take on board what I wrote above.

Elizabeth II

Quote from: jsgrom on December 18, 2015, 06:25:58 AM
@Diego Andrés

DarkDream it's a very pretty theme, yellow version is also very pretty, you're creating prettier themes than dzinerstudio.

I don't like in this theme such a user profile:

I prefer the classic scheme of the user profile, like it's here on simplemachines forum. In my opinion the background information like the rank of the user, the number of post and title shouldn't hidden.

Also I prefer a classic scheme of forum statistics, currently when you creating a theme you're creating switching over through buttons: Recent Posts, Stats Forum, Users online

In my opinion better it would be if it have a classic scheme like it is in SMF 2.0, because these all information should be visible at once, clicking on buttons isn't cool.

I'm ready to buy this theme now, however I would like the classic layout as mentioned above for the profile on posts and maybe the information centre. If I can get the help to do that then you have a purchase ready  :)

Diego Andrés

Yeah, it won't be a problem.

br360

Quote from: jsgrom on December 19, 2015, 07:58:51 AM

I purchased a theme from smftricks and wanted a few changes to better suit my needs as well, and Diego was great with all the things I wanted. In my opinion, his support for his themes is among the best I have seen from anywhere really.

jsx

Quote from: br360 on January 03, 2016, 04:11:19 PM
I purchased a theme from smftricks and wanted a few changes to better suit my needs as well, and Diego was great with all the things I wanted. In my opinion, his support for his themes is among the best I have seen from anywhere really.

Good to know. Thank you for information.

Advertisement: