News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Spoilers

Started by Luigi master, November 14, 2015, 08:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi master

A spoiler mod.
Syntax:
[spoiler]Hi![/spoiler]
Just a normal spoiler that says "Show content" when closed and "Hide content" When opened
[spoiler label=(input)]Hi![/spoiler] What you type in after label= is the spoiler name.
Just a normal spoiler that says "(input)" when closed and "(input)" When opened
[spoiler label=(input) openlabel=(input2)]Hi![/spoiler] What you type in after openlabel= is the spoiler name when opened.
Just a normal spoiler that says "(input)" when closed and "(input2)" When opened
So to do like an arrow thing:
[spoiler label=Chatlogs v openlabel=Chatlogs ^]No chatlogs for you![/spoiler]
Please do this!
Make it:
Free
Any user, even guests can use this

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Luigi master

Quote from: Steve on November 14, 2015, 08:33:07 PM
Did you search the mod site at all? There are numerous spoiler mods.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;basic_search=spoiler
Yes I did, but I need one with the 2 labels.

br360

The two labels meaning show and hide? Wouldn't this mod do exactly what you are looking for? http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3981

dougiefresh

dougiefresh

@Luigi master: Version 2.1 of the Expandable Spoiler BBCode (mentioned in last two posts) has two new parameters: hide and show.  If they are not specified, the default text is used.

Hope this helps you!

Luigi master

Quote from: dougiefresh on November 18, 2015, 06:38:59 PM
@Luigi master: Version 2.1 of the Expandable Spoiler BBCode (mentioned in last two posts) has two new parameters: hide and show.  If they are not specified, the default text is used.

Hope this helps you!
Thanks! Its funny how your mod is the one I was using before...

dougiefresh

LOL!  That's cool!  Anytime you want to request a feature in my mods, just put the request in the support thread for that mod.....

Advertisement: