News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Looking for a Holiday (Christmas Theme) for 2.0.11

Started by jmrossi, December 03, 2015, 08:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmrossi

Hello Everyone,

I have been searching on the forum here trying to see if there are any Holiday or Christmas themes for the SMF Curve 2.0.11 version?  Anyone know of where to find one for SMF 2.0.11?

Thank you in advance!

Shambles

Where on the forum did you look? Did you check the themes section?

jmrossi

Yes, I went to Customize > Themes.  Then search for Holiday and then Christmas however did not see any that worked with 2.0.11 as the description shows.  Maybe I missed something and I can try again.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Deaks

surprisingly all themes made after 2.0 RC4 will work on 2.0.11 so that opens pretty much most of the seasonal themes to you

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?action=search;type=11
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Jed C

had a look around myself today and cannot believe there has not been a new Christmas theme in years. i am still using one designed by DzinerStudio so it shows how old my theme is  ::)

Deaks

Quote from: Jed C on December 08, 2019, 05:22:56 AM
had a look around myself today and cannot believe there has not been a new Christmas theme in years. i am still using one designed by DzinerStudio so it shows how old my theme is  ::)

I released one a few days ago, just waiting for it to go through approval process
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: