News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Footer?

Started by RelingQ, October 23, 2005, 04:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RelingQ

I'm making my own theme and I wanted to know, where could I find the footer so I can edit the Copyrights?

gerrymore

You cant edit the copyright. You can add above and below it, but it must remain intact and worded as it is.
SMF RC1, Tiny Portal 0.75, Coppermine 1.3.3, Flashchat.

xenovanis

Don't edit the copyright. Like gerrymore said, you can add something above or below it, you can even move it left or right but don't edit the actual texting.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

RelingQ

Quote from: gerrymore on October 23, 2005, 05:22:08 PM
You cant edit the copyright. You can add above and below it, but it must remain intact and worded as it is.
Oh sorry, I ment as I wanted to add MY copyright under it. I dont wanna get any calls from the FBI anytime soon. :D

xenovanis

It's in index.template.php of your theme. Search for

', theme_copyright(), '

You can add your own text below it, like

', theme_copyright(), '<br />Your text here
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

AmanM

I have my forum name whith link to the main site in front of the copyright it looks like this now
My Site Fan Community | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC2 | SMF © 2001-2005, Lewis Media is this ok or do i have to remove it.I have done that in the index template

Farmacija

Quote from: xenovanis on October 23, 2005, 05:38:18 PM

', theme_copyright(), '

In which folder is that file?
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

Deaks

Quote from: Farmacija on May 24, 2006, 08:03:44 AM
Quote from: xenovanis on October 23, 2005, 05:38:18 PM

', theme_copyright(), '

In which folder is that file?
its in the folder of the theme you are adding it to so if you are using the default then it would be in the default folder if you were editing it in the classic then it would be in the classic folder etc
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

Quote from: AmanM on May 18, 2006, 10:47:32 AM
I have my forum name whith link to the main site in front of the copyright it looks like this now
My Site Fan Community | Powered by SMF 1.1 RC2 | SMF © 2001-2005, Lewis Media is this ok or do i have to remove it.I have done that in the index template

That is fine :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Farmacija

some problems is there
"There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/index.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme."
www.farmaceuti.com
www.farmaceuti.com/tekstovi

Advertisement: