News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

500 Packages

Started by Deaks, December 31, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

Ok a friend is getting 500 error on packages, this happens with the linked beta2 package on download page AND the recent well from last night GH, temp in packages doesnt help and neither does 777 or 755 folders, no suitable errors in AP or in the CP Error Log.  Works fine until you attempt to upload a package then says no package been selected then goes to 500 onwards, this is only error that we get but does not provide any suitable info that I can track down as no file is listed.

I think thats everything ... oh yeh who misses me? I know you do Illori :D
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Deaks

cant see it site is still usable just get 500 on packages, unless Kindred can expand :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

on servers which choke for permissions above 775/664 - installing a package will trigger a 500 error, since it sets some files to 666 and directories to 777
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

ah ok then yeh this is same :) cheers guys and happy new year :D
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: