Suggestion for Mods Written by Author.....

Started by dougiefresh, January 01, 2016, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougiefresh

On the page that list an member's mods that he/she has written, it would be helpful if below the approved list was a list of unapproved mods, visible only to that user....  That and the ability to sort the mod list by title or date(s) would be nice to see....

vbgamer45

I agree it is hard sometimes to find your mods that are waiting to approved.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

dougiefresh

Most of the time, I end up bookmarking my unapproved mods, just so that I can click easily on them to check the status.....

Oh, seeing the overall download count per mod would be nice, too!

margarett

Being totally honest, that won't happen for now. The current incarnation of the modsite is "as is" and I don't think anyone will want to spend any effort in tweaking it.
We've had several attempts of a revamp which always fell short for one reason or another. There is a new one ongoing (just starting so don't create major expectations :P ) and for that such suggestions are useful and appreciated ;)
Anyway our coding efforts are mostly concentrated in 2.1 for now so, realistically, that is the priority.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

dougiefresh

LiroyvH

((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

dougiefresh

dougiefresh

One more request:  Can you modify the mod list to show the number of approved mods, in addition to the total number of mods?  For example, my mod profile page shows "only" 81 mods.  I know 74 of them have been approved and 1 is waiting for approval at this time.....

Advertisement: