News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to add menu item to topmenu?

Started by Thijs123, January 10, 2016, 06:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijs123

Hello, i want to add a menu item to the top menu of my forum, with a link to another site.

Is this possible, if yes, how?

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

you want if you use a portal mod?

screeshot if you want add a menu ! :
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

Illori

are you using SMF 2.1? which "top menu" are you talking about?

Antes

If you are using SMF 2.1, top_menu is directly coded inside index.template.php and no extra work needed, just go there and add your buttons.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Antes on January 10, 2016, 07:05:34 AM
If you are using SMF 2.1, top_menu is directly coded inside index.template.php and no extra work needed, just go there and add your buttons.

Menu items are still defined in setupMenuContext in Sources/Subs.php like they have been since 2.0...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Illori

Quote from: Oldiesmann on January 13, 2016, 02:04:45 PM

Menu items are still defined in setupMenuContext in Sources/Subs.php like they have been since 2.0...

the very top menu with the profile etc?

Antes

Quote from: Oldiesmann on January 13, 2016, 02:04:45 PM

main_menu is defined inside subs.php / top_menu is directly injected into index.template.php

Advertisement: