How to add menu item to topmenu?

Started by Thijs123, January 10, 2016, 06:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thijs123

Hello, i want to add a menu item to the top menu of my forum, with a link to another site.

Is this possible, if yes, how?

DK {K}aM!rO!!!

you want if you use a portal mod?

screeshot if you want add a menu ! :
You know how add homepage? you know how add folder /forum ? for a forum hostinger? If you know go pm me fast for help me for add homepage HTML and folder /forum/index.php

Illori

are you using SMF 2.1? which "top menu" are you talking about?

Antes

If you are using SMF 2.1, top_menu is directly coded inside index.template.php and no extra work needed, just go there and add your buttons.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Antes on January 10, 2016, 07:05:34 AM
If you are using SMF 2.1, top_menu is directly coded inside index.template.php and no extra work needed, just go there and add your buttons.

Menu items are still defined in setupMenuContext in Sources/Subs.php like they have been since 2.0...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Illori

Quote from: Oldiesmann on January 13, 2016, 02:04:45 PM

Menu items are still defined in setupMenuContext in Sources/Subs.php like they have been since 2.0...

the very top menu with the profile etc?

Antes

Quote from: Oldiesmann on January 13, 2016, 02:04:45 PM

main_menu is defined inside subs.php / top_menu is directly injected into index.template.php

Advertisement: