News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[FREE] SMF indexed two only by Google although many thread in my SMF

Started by trialerror, January 20, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trialerror

I have forum with SMF : hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org [nonactive]
I checked using site command in google : site:forums.delphiprogramming.org  , but two index appear in google. I tried wait more one month, but not change  although many thread in my forums. This is screenshoot"

Please  help me
thanks

Kindred

well, for one -- your URLs are wrong.

In the setup of your forum you ADDED the / after the domain...
you entered the URL as forums.delphiprogramming.org/ when it should  have been forums.delphiprogramming.org --- this is resulting in that double // you see in your screenshot and could result in google mis-scanning your site
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

trialerror

Quote from: Kindred on January 20, 2016, 09:09:45 PM

you entered the URL as hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org/ [nonactive] when it should  have been hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org [nonactive] --- this is resulting in that double // you see in your screenshot and could result in google mis-scanning your site

many thanks.. I was delete trailing /  I hope  will index by google..

trialerror

you entered the URL as hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org/ [nonactive] when it should  have been hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org [nonactive] --- this is resulting in that double // you see in your screenshot and could result in google mis-scanning your site

I was deleted trailing / in settings.php for old thread correct automatically, single / trailing after forums.delphiprogramming.org  for example :   hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org/general-discussion/(solution)make-center-facebook-comment-box/ [nonactive]

but I tried new thread double / trailing after hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org [nonactive], for example : hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org/ [nonactive]/domain-and-website/video-player-html5-for-website/

please help me..
any thanks

trialerror

Quote from: trialerror on January 22, 2016, 02:20:58 AM

I was deleted trailing / in settings.php for old thread correct automatically, single / trailing after forums.delphiprogramming.org  for example :   hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org/general-discussion/(solution)make-center-facebook-comment-box/ [nonactive]

but I tried new thread double / trailing after hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org [nonactive], for example : hxxp:forums.delphiprogramming.org/ [nonactive]/domain-and-website/video-player-html5-for-website/

please help me..
any thanks

I found solution, I  delete  pretty url and delete all database related and delete .htaccess..
after that I install again pretty url  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/?mod=636

Advertisement: