[SMF] Size and font formatting is broken...

Started by Hatoshi_Nakamato, January 21, 2016, 09:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatoshi_Nakamato

So on my forum, whenever i format Align, size or font it shows and works fine on Toggle View display, but when i am done with writting my post, size and font codes are visible and formatting is kinda broken. I am running SMF 2.0.11 and almost all BBC codes are enabled, expect flash and others for security reasons, but they do not affect text formatting.

Here is a picture (On attachements):

Kindred

Are you using the wysiwyg?

Do note that the ORDER of BBC tags matters.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Hatoshi_Nakamato

Quote from: Kindred on January 21, 2016, 09:42:53 AM
Are you using the wysiwyg?

Do note that the ORDER of BBC tags matters.

I used automatic editor, i believe that its wysiwyg. Anyways, its not my fault that formatting editor puts tags in wrong order.

Kindred

well, the wysiwyg is know to have a number of bugs.
So much so that we have replaced it completely in 2.1

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Hatoshi_Nakamato

Quote from: Kindred on January 21, 2016, 11:03:43 AM
well, the wysiwyg is know to have a number of bugs.
So much so that we have replaced it completely in 2.1

How can i upgrade to 2.1?

Kindred

you don't want to do that. 2.1 is still in beta (currently beta 2 with beta 3 due out soon)

Your best bet it to TURN OFF the wysiwyg and just use the normal BBC tags
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: