Error, My pages dont show up.

Started by comesee, January 21, 2016, 11:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisado

Steve, there's a specific reason why he has asked that particular question :).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

margarett

And to clarify (Steve): not having the copyright doesn't mean that support is denied. Anyone is always free to support anyone. Most of us choose not to support whoever chooses not to support us by maintaining the copyright visible, but there's no rule which prevents that support from happening.
The problem with this user is his inability the provide any details... (and now the lying thing which adds another layer of complexity to the issue...)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

comesee

Well.
The problem is the message index pages, don't show topics.

margarett

Step back a bit. Please attach index.template.php first
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Illori

Quote from: comesee on January 31, 2016, 08:37:02 AM
http://thisglobe.com/index.php/board,36.0.html

Here is it. You can see it does not show topics

the copyright is not visible on that page.

please attach your themes index.template.php file if you wish to get further support.

Steve

Thanks Irisado and Bruno for the clarifications. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

comesee

SMF is not the only platform, we are using.. I hope you know that..

br360

Quote from: comesee on January 31, 2016, 02:10:11 PM
SMF is not the only platform, we are using.. I hope you know that..

This is just going in circles...I hope you know that. ;)

Regardless of how many other platforms you are using, none of them would remove the copyright in your smf site. Besides, it looks like the copyright has been removed from every page...not to mention the simple portal copyright as well.

Please honestly just do yourself a favor and upload the index.template.php from that theme you are using...as has been asked now quite a few times. If you are unwilling to do that, I would think the best course of action would be to simply just lock this thread.

comesee

what does index.template.php  have to do with Messageindex. there is no relationship.

br360

The relationship being that if you are unwilling to attach index.template.php, you will most likely not be getting help with any.template.php. ;)

Can I ask you honestly why you are trying to make things as difficult as you are, and why you completely refuse to attach that file that has been asked?

Either way; you've been asked a few times now, so if you don't want to, that's your choice. I will respect that personally and am moving on...but please also respect the fact that you are most likely not going to get help from anyone else here.

comesee

You dont seen to get it..

I dont have a problem with my index template. i have a problem with my Messageindex

Siirist

You don't get it.

It is easier just to go ahead and attach your

/Themes/index.template.php

than it is to argue what needs to be done.

These people that have been here a long time as seen by their thousands of posts,

know what they need to look at and are asking for it.

If you want your problem looked at you need to attach that file.

Cloud
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Kindred

We are telling you that we are not going to help you with your messageindex problem until you put the copyright back.

That is why we have asked for your index.template.php file... Because you CLAIM that your copyright is present, but we see that it is not... Which suggests that either you are lying. Or you have a problem with your index.template.php file which is why the copyright is not getting displayed for guests.

So, attach your index.template.php or go away
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Interesting forum - has anyone actually taken a look through it?  There may be good reason why OP will not provide requested info.  The whole thing appears to be utterly bogus.  Fake members, fake topics, fake posts.  Current stats are 61592683 Posts in 18853689 Topics by 2400079 Members, change drastically over a few days.  New registrations are done in batches on same date, same personal text, most have zero posts.  Topics are completely random, most have no replies.  Doesn't look like bots or spammers, more like he has script generating huge numbers of registrations and topics.  Possibly a crude attempt to use SMF as a content farm?

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

Yeah, I already called him on the fake users and fake users online (which he also denied, btw)

this user periodically comes here, asking for help with something...   we ask for details and he never gives them
every so often, he does give some details... but then the copyright issue comes up and comesee runs away...  only to come back in a few months (apparently hoping that we will forget his whole history)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

comesee

I laugh over the fake user. What is fake user?. I do t ha e fake users. I have real human. I blocked spider too.

I don't think you have a solution  to the problem, well I am already looking as immigrating to other platform. So your copy right will not appear again.

You seen  not have a solution.

I don't cheat.

comesee

Kindred

you keep saying that.... and yet, the evidence disproves your statements.

1- your copyright statement is not, and never has been present. regardless of what you mock up in your screenshots.
http://thisglobe.com/index.php?action=credits - it has been removed completely - not just from the footer.
Your refusal to attach your index.template.php when we have offered to help you restore the copyright pretty much is the nail in that coffin.
(note, while removing the SMF copyright just means that we probably won't give you much support, you have also removed the simpleportal copyright which is actually NOT LEGAL)

1a- I find it somewhat ironic that you actually have not bothered to remove the OTHER mod copyrights, like the knowledgebase, arcade, about us, fanfics, shopmod, and YouTube pages
2- You very obviously do have the "fake users" mod installed as well as some sort of auto-poster mod, since it is extremely unlikely that anything you have on that site is going to generate the traffic that your site CLAIMS to have.

3- the board that you originally included as a screen shot apparently no longer exists.  I am betting that the issue was actually related to a misconfiguration which you seem to have solved when you recreated the board with a different name...     So, there is a very good chance that we actually DO KNOW what was going on with your initial problem. The issue at hand, however, is that -- as usual - you refuse to give us any information which we ask for, expecting help to just magically appear. Sorry - that's not how it works.

If you opt to go to another platform...  have fun.
Слaва
Украинi

Ninja ZX-10RR

Kindred,
while I truly liked the reply above (it was both serious and funny ;D), as SimplePortal Support Team (although currently On Hiatus) I have to remind you these:
Previous topic on here: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=531011.0
Our Project Manager position about it: http://simpleportal.net/index.php?topic=13678.msg67916#msg67916
;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: