News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Notification Emails Not Working

Started by mbeinder, February 04, 2016, 12:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbeinder

Hi,

I have recently installed SMF at hxxp:ruolradio.com/members [nonactive] but I cannot get the emails to send. I have tried the webmaster email and a few others. I've searched through the forums and have tried everything I can think of and no luck. Can someone please help me?

mbeinder

Yes. It returns failed. I've looked through everything I can find and no luck.

Kindred

What returns failed?   The tester script?

If so -- then you have a deeper problem with emails and you need to talk to your host.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mbeinder

Yes the tester script. And that's a problem considering I am my host...I'll talk to my friend who built the server.

Kindred

it would seem to be an issue with your setup of phpmail then...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mbeinder

Kindred

correct your configuration of the phpmail installation on your server (?)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: