News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[preview][free] ModernStyle

Started by Bloc, February 06, 2016, 07:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

Couple of small issues Bloc:

In the theme block the thumbnail image breaks out.

Also, the child boards don't show on the forum boardindex... as seen here in your WorkDesk2 theme.
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

Biology Forums

Quote from: Ken. on March 30, 2016, 05:04:52 AM
Just installed to my live site.

This is one of your best efforts Bloc! It is an amazing theme, I love it!  8)

On the mobile phone, everything is broken. Is Tinyportal a must have, because that's what's hurting the design

Bloc

Quote from: Shuban on March 30, 2016, 01:01:12 PM
Quote from: Ken. on March 30, 2016, 05:04:52 AM
Just installed to my live site.

This is one of your best efforts Bloc! It is an amazing theme, I love it!  8)

On the mobile phone, everything is broken. Is Tinyportal a must have, because that's what's hurting the design
No, TP is very optional lol, the theme is built for non-portals foremost. But since I know TP so well, I tried to adjust the theme so it can be used on phones too.

But what exactly is broken? Do you have any examples? (i suspect its phones with high resolutions, I haven't dealt with them yet)

Bloc

Quote from: Ken. on March 30, 2016, 12:54:08 PM
Couple of small issues Bloc:

In the theme block the thumbnail image breaks out.

Also, the child boards don't show on the forum boardindex... as seen here in your WorkDesk2 theme.

Yes, the child boards were an conscious omission from the theme..I am contemplating an alternative design that will take them into account. My problem - or challenge/goal rather - is to make the boardindex more exciting and more natural to read. Messageindex is beginning to be that, but boardindex should not be exactly like it, IMHO. So I got some thinking to do there.

Theme block I will look into.

Advertisement: