News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Critical Error!

Started by redshare, February 22, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redshare

hi, i want to install this platform but i receive a error when i try to install

Error: 

Critical Error!
You have not entered a valid webmaster email address.

What e-mail need , i try with my mail and my pass, don't work, i try with my webhost mail and pass, don't work
Any sugestion?
Thanks

vbgamer45

What type of email is. Does end with .com .net etc?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Irisado

Welcome to SMF :).  Which version of the software are you trying to install?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

redshare

Kindred

Please realize that 2.1 is still in BETA.
That means that - if you do not actually know a fair amount about websites and code, you should not be running 2.1

instead, you should be installing the latest stable version, which is 2.0.11

and, for an email -- you need to enter a valid email address (but not the password for your email account - the forum account is different)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

redshare

i know is isn beta but i know to work in this, is not a problem , about email, problem is every mail i use give me same error, and version 2.0.1 don't work he give me a white page with words

Kindred

What "words"?

Do you mean that it is missing all the graphics?
If so, then a 30 second search or scan of the support board for 2.0.11 would tell you the answer: Upload and use repair_settings.php after you see the missing css

Seriously, if you are having issues with this set up, then the beta version is not actually something that you should be using.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

redshare

were i can find repair_settings.php

Irisado

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

redshare

Same error , i don't have css just words..

redshare

Advertisement: