News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Posting so new post is below or something :(

Started by JF3000, February 26, 2016, 06:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JF3000

If I make a post, then by rule, my post should be at the top, so everyone that replies is underneath which is what happens on this forum, on mine if someone replies the post goes to the top, where is that setting to change that please?

Thank you

Irisado

This is found in the Themes and Layout section of the admin panel, specifically: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Themes_and_Layout#The_options_and_their_meanings.  You need to ensure that the box next to Show most recent posts at the top is unchecked or checked to suit your preferences.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

JF3000

Where in the default is that located for - Show most recent posts at the top - I cant seem to see it.

JF3000

JF3000

Well this isnt right I choose that option, save, log out and log back in and do a test post, then reply and it posts it above the first post :( How do I get it below?

Steve

Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options tab -> ninth option down

Use the dropdown box to make it say 'Change', uncheck the box and save the page.

Also, in your profile under 'Look and Layout' you can uncheck the option there.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Sir Osis of Liver

If you want to set it that way for all users, go to Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Member Options and change it in both Configure guest and new user options for this theme and Change current options for all members using this theme.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: