I lose smileys in answering

Started by violoniste18, February 26, 2016, 08:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

violoniste18

hello,

I am French, I try to build a new forum smf with that is still running ( 2.0.6 )

I have all smileys in answering with that still runing, but I lose smileys with the new actually building

I check all between the old (ok) et the new (not ok), it's the only difference, all is the same

Thanks for helping !

Kindred

maybe it's a language thing...

but I don't understand what you mean by "... with the new actually building"

do you mean that you upgraded? 
If so... did you upgrade in place or did you make a copy and try to upgrade in a different location?
If the second...   did you run repair_settings.php when you made the copy into the second location?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

violoniste18

I have still to improve my english ... Yes it's just a copy into another location. Later i will upgrade it.

So I first don't change it, all is the same but with a different provider ( from ovh to siteground ), then a new base mysql with import of that one to new copy

Thanks for your helping !

Ps : I just saw more than 50,000 posts, i am impressed ! I am admin of a french forum with "only" 9,000 posts , what do you say in english for "bravo" !

violoniste18

i just run repair_settings.php and it's now ok ! I got smileys again, yeees !

thanks Kindred

... but i got now a new error : "Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/forumvio/public_html/forumvio_one/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3"

I have to search about, it sounds as related to php 5.5 ? perhaps i have to upgrated my smf forum from 2.0.6 to 2.0.11 to fix it ?

Illori

violoniste18

thanks, I will then do it as soon as possible

Advertisement: