News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Wide A Responsive Theme

Started by gecitli, February 28, 2016, 05:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gecitli

Link to the theme

Wide is Super Flexible, Responsive and Bootstrap Based theme with Unlimited Options. It's Quite User Friendly with Sticky Tables, Retina Display and Attractive User Interface.

BoardIndex.template

off

Login

on

off menu

Mobile

Mobile menu

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

The Domain Shop

Nice theme, why not change link colors to match?

OCJ

I will try it. A lot of responsive themes do not work properly - menu problems.

Only thing I do not like is the side menu. The reason is that  I (and many people) use Simple Portal (one of the most popular mods) so I end up with 2 side columns. Would be nice if there was an option to have the  menu on the top all the time.
Still, I will give it a try as it looks pretty good and a lot of our forum users access the site from their phone. I had to go back to Curve as there were so many problems with themes and mods, or mobile theme menus not working.

gecitli

Hi, I did not fully understand where mistakes

here demo

work mobile

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

OCJ

I have not found any 'mistake' with your theme. The problems were with other themes.

N64dude

This theme looks pretty responsive to me.

jokkovitch

There is a mistake in this theme throwing a lot of error:

The function theme_linktree in index.template.php is using $scripturl w/o declaration.

line 675 is

global $context, $settings, $options, $shown_linktree;

has to be

global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $shown_linktree;

mjh

Hi

I've downloaded the theme and it is in my Themes directory, fully expanded.

However, it will not install.

I added the directory name to the path for /Themes/Wide (and also tried vWide) and install icon clicking is not responsive :(

Now what please?

Thanks in advance.

mjh

Never mind.  I figured it out.

Thanks anyway.

Now on to the next issue.....  LOL

vanheckealain

Hi,
Very nice theme !!
I've the default theme installed 'smf default theme- curve' and have add "add seller pro" (hxxp:www.smfhacks.com/ad-seller-pro.php [nonactive]) who is working well and I've some banner on the header and articles.
My problem is: when, I swith to this theme, the banner are not more visible.
Do I need to insterd the php code of the add seller pro on a page?
Thank you for your help

engrz

I have just installed this theme on my forum http://www.engrz.org in starting it looks fine.

radu81

Quote from: engrz on March 30, 2016, 11:04:20 AM
I have just installed this theme on my forum http://www.engrz.org in starting it looks fine.
the ads are covering the forum when scrolling down, probably you want to fix that ;) I would remove transparency from the menu

Nice template, congrats ;)
sorry for my bad english

dadodd

i have a problem with theme, when on mobile or similar screen the top menu with search is following, it is like float menu. as i move down menu folows down, so i can not see a thing on forum..is this normal with this theme or just me

Xpresskonami

Thanks, the theme is very good. And the problem am facing is, if I login with the theme on my laptop. I can't locate the "Unread Replies, Read Replies And logout button on my laptop. But it show on mobile. And also the Position Toolbar like ( HOME , ADMIN , MEMBER , SEARCH , MODERATE ) are fixed. Is there any way I can make it to scroll up and down.

corvey

I like this theme, thank you.  It also fixes the auto snap arrange issue that doesn't work quite right the on the stock 2.0.11 theme.   Though, this theme does need some tweaking to make it better, but I believe this is a great foundation for me to learn from.

engrz

Hello

how to remove transparency or adjust ads in this templates? due to this hiding structure i just removed the theme.

BiGBLiZZ

Quote from: jokkovitch on March 11, 2016, 10:32:59 AM
There is a mistake in this theme throwing a lot of error:

The function theme_linktree in index.template.php is using $scripturl w/o declaration.

line 675 is

global $context, $settings, $options, $shown_linktree;

has to be

global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $shown_linktree;

This! Thank you!
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

skb

I'm using the theme. It is very impressive in looks. One small problem, the top blue Home icon doesn't link to the Index page, which it should. It doesn't do any thing on clicking.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

perfec2

in mobile devices "Users Online" section only shows number of logged in users and don't show number of guests.
Please how can I make it to show both logged in users and guests as it is when view in desktop?

Advertisement: