Unanswered Topics

Started by dougiefresh, March 03, 2016, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biology Forums

Is it possible to specific which board?

I.e. board=3,4,5 in the URL?

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.5 - August 6th, 2017
o Added ability to narrow topic list by board ID.

@Stylus:  Version 2.5 adds that ability to the mod.  Versions prior to version 2.5 simply cannot.  Note that this new code SHOULDN'T allow you to view boards that you don't have permission to view....

Biology Forums

Quote from: dougiefresh on August 06, 2017, 11:35:52 PM
Uploaded v2.5 - August 6th, 2017
o Added ability to narrow topic list by board ID.

@Stylus:  Version 2.5 adds that ability to the mod.  Versions prior to version 2.5 simply cannot.  Note that this new code SHOULDN'T allow you to view boards that you don't have permission to view....

Thank you for the addition!

kkog

Hi Dougiefresh,

Thanks for the mod.  I installed the package (v2.5) but did not have the  "Default view for unanswered topics (set to posts view by default)" option displayed.  What may be the cause?

Thanks
KKOG forum Admin

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: kkog on March 13, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
Hi Dougiefresh,

Thanks for the mod.  I installed the package (v2.5) but did not have the  "Default view for unanswered topics (set to posts view by default)" option displayed.  What may be the cause?

Thanks
KKOG forum Admin

Did you give an error when installing it? Do you use a custom theme?

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

kkog

Hi Rock Lee,

There were no errors when installing.

We are using a custom theme which is an adaptation of the Thanksgiving Theme downloaded from SMF site.

There was no option relating to the themes being used.

Thanks
KKOG Forum Admin

dougiefresh

@kkog:  I apologize about the delay in responding, as I had to deal with a lot of computer problems in the past few days.  Can you attach your index.template.php from your custom theme?  I need to further customize the regex doing the replacement and need to know what I'm looking for (as well as having something to test against!)....

kkog

Hi dougiefresh,

The mod is currently working but without the option available.

Attached is the index.template.php from the theme we are using.

Thanks
KKOG Forum Admin

dougiefresh

Huh, the expected lines are present, so I guess I'm going to have to look to see if there is another place to insert the new link....

kkog

dougiefresh

@kkog:  Sorry about the wait!  Been chasing other bug reports around the barn a few times.....  O:)

I guess I really need to READ your bug report because I thought you couldn't find the link to the unanswered topics.  Nope, that's not it at all....  The updated code never made it into the mod.  Luckily, I found the source part of the new mod, but not the templates....  So I guess I'm going to have to build the templates from scratch....

kkog

Thanks for following up

KKOG Forum Admin

-Rock Lee-

Little by little I will update what I need ... anything you tell me :P.

Regards!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.6 - November 9th, 2018
o No functionality change.
o Updated documentation to point to new website.

-Rock Lee-

I leave you the update of the Spanish Latin language 8)!

Regards!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.7 - November 9th, 2018
o Updated Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee!

@Rock Lee:  I honestly don't know how I managed to miss the language update!  Thank you for updating your translation!  It's been included in this version!

-Rock Lee-

Do not worry sometimes it happens @dougiefresh that's why he revised the mods from time to time in case they have commented lines to update!

Regards!

Ronald_1938

Sorry, but this modification does not appear to be compatible with the selected version.

This mod is in downloads for SMF 2.1 RC2, it will not install in 2.1RC2, in the parse you get a warning:
   Sorry, but this modification does not appear to be compatible with the selected version.

dougiefresh

Um, I just tried it on my localhost forum with a fresh copy of SMF 2.1 RC2 and it appears to be able to install correctly without errors.  Definitely nothing showing that it is incompatible with it.  Do you have emulation set in the package manager?  Cause if not, this is really weird...

SychO

the package's info file shows it can install on 2.0 and 2.1 Beta 2, you might've just unintentionally wrote Beta instead of RC
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Advertisement: