Advertisement:

Author Topic: Limit Thread Views for Guests -- Motive Guests to Register  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Kathryn_

• Semi-Newbie
Re: Limit Thread Views for Guests -- Motive Guests to Register
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2019, 05:43:31 PM »
I understand this is an old post but I hope someone would be able to help me.. the mod works and the only reason I have it is because I don't use attachments, and post directly with a button .
the error of the mod appears on my logs like this:

9:    return $admin_areas['config']['areas']['modsettings']['subsections'] += array('guestviews' =>            array(sprintf($txt['guestviews_settings']['page_title'], '')));

I have removed this mod more than once I really would like to have it.

my forum is run on installation 2.0.15
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:17:25 PM by Kathryn_ »

Offline Kathryn_

• Semi-Newbie
Re: Limit Thread Views for Guests -- Motive Guests to Register
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2019, 04:03:20 PM »
I understand this is an old post but I hope someone would be able to help me.. the mod works and the only reason I have it is because I don't use attachments, and post directly with a button .
the error of the mod appears on my logs like this:

9:    return $admin_areas['config']['areas']['modsettings']['subsections'] += array('guestviews' =>            array(sprintf($txt['guestviews_settings']['page_title'], '')));

I have removed this mod more than once I really would like to have it.

my forum is run on installation 2.0.15

With the configurations from Virginia posted earlier  It saved my forum  thank you I now have the mod working without an error and the title shows perfect in Admin Panel   thank you!