News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Forum don´t works correctly

Started by Der_Ralph, March 19, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der_Ralph

Hello,
i have installed my forum.
halscript.de/index.php
Now it don´t works so fine...
Can you help me please?
Ralph

w4rkr4f7

Der_Ralph

I don´t understand...
I made this...
Don´t work

Shambles

The link supplied above tells you what you need to do to repair the URLs and paths in your installation.

Steve

What doesn't work? You need to give more info. What happens when you run repair_settings, etc.?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Der_Ralph

There comes my url and co.... but that don´t says me sth

Shambles

Have you tried posting in the German board? I can't determine what you're saying.

lntit

Well, let's use both languages. ;)

Use the repair_settings.php and correct the relevant paths/links.
You have to write your domain instead the localhost IP: .../127.0.0.1/smf/... --> halscript.de/smf/...
One could fix that also manually by accessing the Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Theme settings area and fix the "Base URL". After the edit is done, the forum theme should load correctly. However, you have to check some other settings in the admin area like avatar and smileys URLs.

German/Deutsch:
Benutze die repair_settings.php und korrigiere die relevanten Pfade/Links.
Du musst deine Domain benutzen anstatt die localhost IP: .../127.0.0.1/smf/... --> halscript.de/smf/...
Man kann es auch manuell beheben durch Erreichen der Admin -> Themes and Layout -> Theme settings Bereich und korrigiere die "Base URL". Nachdem die Änderung gemacht worden ist, sollte der Forumtheme korrekt laden. Dennoch musst du einige andere Einstellungen im Admin-Bereich überprüfen wie Avatare und Smileys URLs.

Advertisement: