News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Multiple refresh necessary for site response...

Started by GrCOTE7, March 21, 2016, 12:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrCOTE7

Hi, all,

I have got a strange trouble...

I do a completly new install of SMS2.1...

In local mode, the web site works absolutlyy well (logout => page visitor, login => logon form (y) )

But, in real mode (distant), on a VPS, the exactly same script (except Settings.php adapted for the database connection parameters and pathes), when I logout: Sometimes (About 4/5 times), I get a blank page...

When login, if I do logout, same observation: Often blank page, and after 2 to 5 times push on "F5" (Refreshes), the page comes...

In a first time, I believed if was permissions of files, the problem...

I do just for test, a "chmod 777" on all

But, exactly the same result...

So, I think, it's a configuration of the server thant is not "optimal"....

Can you help me about that ?

Thanks, SMF is really a great 'machine'...:-)

JBlaze

If you're getting blank screens (aka the White Screen of Death), that means you're getting an internal server error. To find out what is causing this error, you will need to access your server error logs. If you cannot access these on your own, ask your host to access them for you.

Once you do, paste the errors here so we can take a look.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

GrCOTE7

GrCOTE7

I saw with our friend putty, all /var/log 's files...

Nothing seems bad...

Do you have got an another idea :-) ?

GrCOTE7

I precise that I note that when login, navigation is good (no blank page, never)

It's just when we quit login for logout and inverse.

(Perhaps it's related with sessions... Because, after re-login, my navigator never remembe the pw, when I go the first time, in admin section, as normal [Before and in local mode]...)

GrCOTE7

I confirm...: Navigation is excellent when "logged" (Even each menu of admin zône, never blank page, always reach quick the page) but when not logged, each link will certainly give a blank page in a first time, but refresh several times always finish to succeed to have the page...

Note that the trouble is only in distant mode (With wamp, all navigation is excellent, logged or not logged)

Hoppening that can help someone to understand what's the matter...

GrCOTE7

Hi, all,

After several tests, I obtain a good result with:

1) nano /etc/sentora/configs/apache/httpd-vhosts.conf

2) Delete just for the subdomain where is my forum SMF, the line:

php_admin_value suhosin.executor.func.blacklist "passthru, show_source, shell_exec, system, pcntl_exec, popen, pclose, proc_open, proc_nice, proc_terminate, proc_get_status, proc_close, leak, apache...

Please, confirm it's works well at: http://forum.asseco.fr

Do you think it's good to not use suhosin ?

margarett

Yes, we've seen some weird session issues which were solved by removing that module...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: