why most online ever doesn't change?...

Started by danster, March 21, 2016, 12:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danster

Hi..!
I'm using smf 2.0.11 and i have a question that is my forum most online ever figure is never change
long lasting time please any one know how to fix that let me know..

before also i ask this question and  i get answer is that will change after get the highest amount of the prev. amount
of users online

but some times have a more than 250 users online particular days but most online ever amount still remain the same figure ( 224 Mar 18 2015)

also most online today amount never change according to the amount of users online..

so please if know how to fix this issue let me know

Thank you
Brgrds..!

I attached a screen shot for ur reference...

JBlaze

Most Online Ever only records the most users online at a given time. In your case, that would be the most users online within a 15 minute span.

The mod Users Logged In Today records unique visitors throughout a 24 hour period, and has nothing to do with Most Online Ever.

I hope that clears things up :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Kindred

Please do not double post the same question... especially since your question was already answered (with the same answer)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: