bug 2,1

Started by jcorbeaux, April 06, 2016, 05:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcorbeaux

Hello,
i tested the 2,11 version bug when i go to admin panel i get this message

Erreur de traitement du mod�le !
Un probl�me s'est produit durant le chargement du mod�le ou du fichier de langue /Themes/default/languages/Admin.french.php. V�rifiez la syntaxe et r�essayez. Rappelez-vous que les apostrophes (') doivent souvent �tre �chapp�es via une barre oblique (\). Pour obtenir plus de d�tails sur ces erreurs par PHP, essayez d'acc�der directement au fichier.

Vous pouvez aussi recharger la page ou utiliser le th�me par d�faut.

syntax error, unexpected 'est' (T_STRING)

nothing working, cannot get anything to change anthing (fresh install without any mod or something)

thank you

Irisado

Could you clarify which version of SMF this applies to.  In the subject of your message you are referring to 2.1, but in the body of your message you say you are talking about 2.11 which doesn't exist, but could be a typo of 2.0.11.  So are you using 2.1 or 2.0.11?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

margarett

Furthermore, a fresh install doesn't speak French. So you installed at the very least your language package. And the error does seem to come from the language pack.
Edit Settings.php and change the language to English. Then please attach the mentioned Admin.french.php

Last but not least, it seems you should be using French-UTF8 instead of the "regular" French
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: