News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

smilies are too small and not inline

Started by aegersz, March 17, 2016, 06:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

hi, other SMF sites have bigger smilies than mine - is there a way to fix mine ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Wellwisher

Link to the page, and screen shot of what you mean?

aegersz

sorry about the delay. actually, my smilies behave exactly as they do on this same forum so it's not a bug or anything.

I would just prefer them to be bigger and inline with the posted text.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

nend

img.smiley

Is the class, just add some CSS for width. However this will stretch them.

Look around the mod site, sure there are a few smiley  mods with larger images.  ;)

aegersz

smilies confuse me and I don't understand CSS and classes yet - can I just add more smilies or do I need to point to a new set of them ?

I don't want to lose the current ones.

Thanks for your replies, I have some homework to do.

aegersz

this just started working for me and i have no idea why.

solved (but why ?!)

Advertisement: