News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Withe Blank page SMF 2.0.11 with PHP 5.4.16

Started by Cizaquita, May 18, 2016, 06:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cizaquita

Hi,

I have a problem, when i enter to my forum site only shows a blank page.

I just made a clean reinstalled of the forum in another folder but the i got the same blank page.

I have php 5.4.16 and SMF 2.0.11

Here is the URL: hxxp:laresistencia.co/forum/ [nonactive] and hxxp:laresistencia.co/foro/ [nonactive]

I need to refresh the page several times to try to see the forum, but i don't know what is the problem that make the blank page appear :/

Thanks!

Grettings, Cizaquita

LiroyvH

Hi,

They indeed give a white screen from time to time, sometimes refreshing multiple times is needed.

... I don't really think this is caused by SMF.
What is the server configuration, and what is in the error_log of the server?
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Cizaquita

Quote from: CoreISP on May 18, 2016, 06:04:05 PM
Hi,

They indeed give a white screen from time to time, sometimes refreshing multiple times is needed.

... I don't really think this is caused by SMF.
What is the server configuration, and what is in the error_log of the server?

Hi, thanks for your quickly answer, do you mean the forum log? o server side log?
I'm checking both, give me some minutes and I'll upload that information here :D

Thanks!

Illori

the server log will have more information then the SMF error log in this case.

Cizaquita

Here i the server error_log and I got a PHP fatal error, it is because I have a Google Plus plugin to login.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'apiAuthException' with message 'Error fetching OAuth2 access token, message: 'invalid_grant'' in /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/gplusauth/auth/apiOAuth2.php:105\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/gplusauth/apiClient.php(138): apiOAuth2->authenticate(Array)\n#1 /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/Sources/GPlus/GPlusHooks.php(254): apiClient->authenticate()\n#2 /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/Sources/GPlus/GPlus.php(116): gplus_init_auth()\n#3 /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/Sources/GPlus/GPlus.php(51): gplus_main()\n#4 [internal function]: GPlus()\n#5 /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/index.php(161): call_user_func('GPlus')\n#6 {main}\n  thrown in /var/sentora/hostdata/resistencia/public_html/laresistencia_co/foro/gplusauth/auth/apiOAuth2.php on line 105, referer: http://laresistencia.co/foro/index.php?action=login

Somebody knows what I need to do?

Thanks!

Illori

ask the author of that mod for assistance.

Cizaquita

Cizaquita

Hi,

I just install all clean with 2.0.11 and the problem persist, i have no mods

Could be the PHP version?

Kindred

Look at the file called error.log or error_log or some other variation on your server
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: