News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I encounter database error while starting a new topic on my forum

Started by danzycool, May 29, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danzycool

hi, I encountered a database error while starting a new topic on my forum, please any one to help me how to solve these?. here is the screenshot

Arantor

The related subjects mod has a bug. Please take a look through the 'comments and support for this mod' link from the page you downloaded the mod from.

danzycool

please i am a newbie, I don't know what is related subject, and please I need steps on how to fix it. thanks in advance

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Arantor on May 29, 2016, 03:31:19 PM
The related subjects mod has a bug. Please take a look through the 'comments and support for this mod' link from the page you downloaded the mod from.

You have installed the Related Topics mod, which has a bug in it.  Uninstall it, or ask for support here -

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=49410.0
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

danzycool

I have uninstall it, but it's still showing same error, please help me.. my site hxxp:www.pinggin.com [nonactive]

Kindred

1- support regarding trouble with specific mods needs to be addressed in the topic dedicated to supporting that mod

2- if you have the same error, then you did not actually uninstall the mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: