News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to -

Started by RDXing - VC-MP, May 18, 2016, 08:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDXing - VC-MP

How can i upload the a membergroup icon just like this

???

Illori

you have to create one like that.

RDXing - VC-MP

Quote from: Illori on May 18, 2016, 08:42:59 AM
you have to create one like that.
Made But How do i uppload it on member groups

br360

After you make the image, you can then upload it to your theme's image folder on your server(either by using FTP, cpanel,)- default theme or theme you are using/images.

You can then go into your admin panel and edit those groups to add a new image you want. Admin> Members> Membergroups> Edit Membergroups

Then click on the modify link to the right of the group and then look for Star image filename:- there you can type in the name of any of the new membergroup images you have uploaded to your server.

RDXing - VC-MP

Any TUTORIAL Video?

Irisado

You could try searching You Tube, but any videos that you may find are not endorsed by the SMF Team, so proceed with caution.  There are no official SMF tutorial videos on this subject.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Steve

br360's instructions are pretty detailed but if you don't know how to ftp or use your cPanel, you're going to have to learn that first.
DO NOT pm me for support!

RDXing - VC-MP

Quote from: br360 on May 18, 2016, 12:18:35 PM
After you make the image, you can then upload it to your theme's image folder on your server(either by using FTP, cpanel,)- default theme or theme you are using/images.

You can then go into your admin panel and edit those groups to add a new image you want. Admin> Members> Membergroups> Edit Membergroups

Then click on the modify link to the right of the group and then look for Star image filename:- there you can type in the name of any of the new membergroup images you have uploaded to your server.
Any Toturial Please

Illori

we dont have tutorials or videos on how to do everything, you will have to read and follow the directions that have been provided to you.

Advertisement: