Advertisement:

Author Topic: Gaming Nation  (Read 10116 times)

Offline Diego Andrés

• SMF Friend
  • SMF Hero
  • We know, we'll be coming
    • DiegoCortes on GitHub
    • @comeladrillos on Twitter
    • SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Themes
Re: Gaming Nation
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 06:18:33 PM »
Hi, Diego. Thank you for your reply. :)

Action=login only.  We don't use the quick log-in b/c we don't let unregistered users view the forum.

Then make sure you updated your forum correctly with the last patch, the issue is coming from Login.template.php
Since GamingNation does no use this file, then it's from the default theme (Curve).

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Offline PPI Karl

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2017, 01:00:03 PM »
Thank you, Diego.  I did make the updates and edits to the index.template.php that were recommended.  I had started another thread about this for the reasons you point out (the problem with the Curve theme). I'll share your thoughts on this and see if anyone has any suggestions about editing the login.template.php. Thank you very much!

Offline PPI Karl

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2017, 04:59:11 PM »
Back again.  I have another quick question I hope you can help me with.  A Detailed Version check of the Themes.Template.php in Gaming Nation's latest version shows it to be version 2.0.7, rather than SMF's current 2.0.12 version. (I have the same issue with a couple of outdated language files, actually.)

Is this something I could resolve on my own somehow, or should I not worry over it and just let it be? Thanks, Diego.

Offline MFH

• myforumhost on Facebook
    • @myforumhost on Twitter
    • My Forum Host
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 06:40:51 AM »
Back again.  I have another quick question I hope you can help me with.  A Detailed Version check of the Themes.Template.php in Gaming Nation's latest version shows it to be version 2.0.7, rather than SMF's current 2.0.12 version. (I have the same issue with a couple of outdated language files, actually.)

Is this something I could resolve on my own somehow, or should I not worry over it and just let it be? Thanks, Diego.

You have no need to worry about the "Template versions" It will not cause any issues so long as the code's up to date.

Offline Xpresskonami

• @spyloaded_com on Twitter
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2017, 08:55:03 AM »
i like this theme it make ny forum to work fast, but please is there any method to make the MENU (Forum, Admin, Moderate, Log out) Position fixed.... i try to loog for the <div>nav-defalut</div> so i can include the {position: fixed;} but cant find it
Spyloadedng

Offline PPI Karl

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »

You have no need to worry about the "Template versions" It will not cause any issues so long as the code's up to date.

Thank you for your response, and for putting my mind at ease.  Much appreciated.

Offline Hulapyk

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2017, 08:33:02 PM »
Hi, first of all, thank you for a neat theme!

Can any of you help me out with two things?
Remove the top bar in the first attachment. And remove the info box in 2nd attachment, because I have installed Simpleportal, and now I don't need this.