File Manager

Started by Cccddd, April 22, 2005, 07:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3-CXT

but i cannot install this package, the package manager wont work after i upload this file...

and i also cannot open this file manually (it ssayys this file ist brocken)

scrawl

i've got this installed with the music db but i've run into a small problem when i go to activate i get this error

An Error Has Occurred!
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /home/*****/public_html/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php
Line: 566

***** < ignore

and on inspection this is what is on line 566

foreach ($config_var[2] as $key => $option)

just wondering if you can offer some assistance, i read earlier in the thread that you were developing for anything less that smf 1.1 but i am stuck with 1.0.5 for the immediate future and would like to get this running. neways any help would be appreciated.

thanks

EDIT: also how do i go about i guess you'd call it linking the file manager mod and the music db? or does that happen automatically?

JayBachatero

There will be no update for this mod in a while.  Cheschire is in the army and unfortunately he has to go to Kuwait so he wont have time to work on this.  Im planning on taking a look at this Mod and the Music DB and see if i can make it work for 1.0.5 and 1.1 mainly 1.1 since is the most current version.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

scrawl

Quote from: LiL_J on August 25, 2005, 10:56:05 AM
There will be no update for this mod in a while.  Cheschire is in the army and unfortunately he has to go to Kuwait so he wont have time to work on this.  Im planning on taking a look at this Mod and the Music DB and see if i can make it work for 1.0.5 and 1.1 mainly 1.1 since is the most current version.

damn that sucks,so i guess i either have to learn php or get rid of it. cheers anyway.

JayBachatero

actually i have good news.  i contacted sea of sin and we might work on it to get it working.  i got the permission from cheschire.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

scrawl

Quote from: LiL_J on August 25, 2005, 09:07:36 PM
actually i have good news.  i contacted sea of sin and we might work on it to get it working.  i got the permission from cheschire.

sweet  :D

3-CXT

Cccddd

I'm not dead yet. Just don't have time or bandwidth to handle this thing. When I get back at the end of this year, I will see about picking this back up. Hopefully I'll have the help of these new guys to get it really up to snuff with the rest of the SMF package. I really want my mods to be a professional addition to the software.

huijaa

Can this mod install in SMF 1.1 RC2?
Subs.Php and ModSettings.php gives errors.
Dovenforum Nederland -- a forum for deaf people in the Netherlands --

SeaOfSin

Quote from: huijaa on January 16, 2006, 03:32:50 PM
Can this mod install in SMF 1.1 RC2?
Subs.Php and ModSettings.php gives errors.

Subs.php doesn't seem to affect anything, It has been doing that since SMF 1.1 beta.  ModSettings.php has changed since RC1 and that is why it is doing that.  You may have to wait on that one.

Cccddd

It took me 3 minutes to figure out how to use the new modsettings.php file. Anyone who has any coding experience should be able to figure out how to make it work.

I don't have access to upload a new version so just try to figure it out. it's really not complicated.

Afro

is this mod still in existence and working.

The last message here dates back to  February 01, 2006, 03:31:05 AM »

?

Cccddd

no this mod was abandoned when I got deployed to the desert a few years ago.

Advertisement: