Quote Button placement

Started by dirkwestphal, August 08, 2016, 02:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkwestphal

I have installed this on an active board that is not very active these days (typically only 2 or 3 people use it so I upgraded it, regardless).  I have found most of the issues I have come across on this board and fixed them.  But...  I cannot figure out why the buttons are placed this way and why there is so much empty space.  Is everyone seeing this?  Can I fix this?

Antes

Can you link that page to us. Since SMF 2.1 still in beta, we need to iron out some bugs like this.

Kindred

I don't think that is necessarily a bug...  I think that's the way the CSS is set up...
That's a very short post and a very long mini-profile

and, Antes... what makes you think that is 2.1 beta?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Because it looks like 2.1 from the style of the buttons to the right.

Following the link in the screenshot it's 2.1 beta 2.

Antes

Quote from: Kindred on August 08, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
I don't think that is necessarily a bug...  I think that's the way the CSS is set up...
That's a very short post and a very long mini-profile

and, Antes... what makes you think that is 2.1 beta?

Its a bug, because its too much empty space.

Because on-off button? and quickbuttons and the icons and the IP is located under mini-profile at SMF 2.1 :P

dirkwestphal

I will email you the login, Antes so you can see the formatting....

Antes

can you remove following css definition from index.css.

.under_message {
overflow: visible;
}

dirkwestphal

I removed that code and I cannot see any change

Illori

did you do a hard refresh on your browser? if not it has not cleared the browser cache and you are still seeing the old page.

dirkwestphal

....and of course I didn't do that before and of course that worked.

Thank yall!!! :)

Advertisement: