News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Error Register (You are not allowed to access this section)

Started by dirkwestphal, August 09, 2016, 11:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirkwestphal

I am still getting this error.  What is the thing that is causing this?

Kindred

please open your own topic... this one is someone else's and is already marked as solved
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Irisado

Topic split.  In future, please avoid reviving old topics, especially when they have already been marked as solved.

Please explain more precisely the error you are receiving, including the precise error message, and could you also confirm the version of SMF which you are using.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

dirkwestphal

Sorry about that guys.  I searched out an answer, found the topic and didn't want to start a new one.  I will keep that in mind going forwards.

This is using SMF 2.1 Beta 2

When a user tries to register for the forum, they receive this error:

You can actually see it for yourself if you try to register:
hxxp:www.ilovebarbieclan.org/forum/index.php?action=signup [nonactive]

I am just wondering if this is a known problem with a known solution. I'm far from an expert at this, so it may be something dumb like a setting I don't know about

Shambles

d3vcho

Quote from: Shambles on August 09, 2016, 12:31:41 PM
I'm not seeing any error using your signup link

When you finish the registration you got the error. Just after you complete the form and click "Register".
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Advertisement: