showPosts template

Started by babs2, September 06, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babs2

Hello,

There is a link on our forums that allow to see all the messages of somebody with a link like this :
forum/?action=profile%3Buser%3Dassistance%3Bsa%3DshowPosts
(assistance is the user name)

Where can i find the code who print this page ?

My problem is that when somebody post a message. If he looks to this showPosts page, there is a suppress link on all the message which reply to his message (even he is not a moderator and it's not his message).

We would like to suppress the "suppress" link in the showPosts page

Thank you for your help,

Jacques

Kindred

suppress?   What do you mean by that?

if you mean the "remove" link, and regular users are getting that link, then perhaps you need to adjust your permissions - because the links on that page, like remove, are fully governed by the permissions granted to the various user groups that an individual might belong to.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

babs2

Yes. Sorry. It's the "remove link".

Jacques

Kindred

right....    so, if users are seeing that link, then that suggests that your permissions are not correctly set. You do not have to edit any file(s) to stop that link form displaying, you just have to correct your permissions

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF1.1:Permissions#Topics
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: