[tapatalk] Installation and user side usses

Started by pocttopus, September 07, 2016, 08:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pocttopus

Hello folks again,

It's me again with the same plugin "tapatalk" but now with different issue. Now on our server there are two versions of tapatalk (4.3.6/4.3.8 ) and I wanted to make an update with the latest release 4.4.0. Suddenly there was an error on screen and smf software does not allow me to go further with the installation and I stopped.

On the other side we have several users which are not able to connect to our forum via tapatalk and constantly they are receiving error as "Connecting to server".
One user emailed me and give me information that he is using Android 4.4.4 version on HUAWEI G620S mobile phone, so this information maybe will be useful for someone to give me right direction how to solve this issue too. At the end they can login after second attempt, but firstly it is very annoyed to see the error. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks!

d3vcho

Hello!

You should ask to the developers of that Mod in order to receive accurate support. We cannot provide good support of Mods because we didn't develop them.

I hope you understand. Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

pocttopus

@d3vcho Thanks for your response.
Yes I understand but I did not found some kind of "tapatalk" community for asking for help.  :(

d3vcho

Hello!

I did: https://tapatalk.com/support.php

In that page, you've got the options to check some documentation, submit a support ticket or go to the community forums.

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

pocttopus

Advertisement: