News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

white collar flat theme

Started by Dhayzon, September 14, 2016, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhayzon

Link to the theme

white collar theme
-custom colors  
-index.css  51Kb

GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
https://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-3.0

d3vcho

Hello!

¡Muy buen trabajo Dhayzon! Very good job Dhayzon! I like it a lot. Keep working like this :)

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

gecitli

http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

jumper77

I apologize, I only speak English, but I do use translate software. First, I love this theme. Very nice work! But there's one thing I can't do (for reasons unknown). The default background color is red and I wanted to change that. The only place I can see where that might be done is in the "theme and layout settings" using the icon that has two brushes and some squares of colors. But when I click on it, nothing happens. Do you know why? I don't like modifying any code, but I guess I could as a last resort.

Appreciate any help at all,
john

Dhayzon

Quote from: jumper77 on September 23, 2016, 08:49:15 PM
I apologize, I only speak English, but I do use translate software. First, I love this theme. Very nice work! But there's one thing I can't do (for reasons unknown). The default background color is red and I wanted to change that. The only place I can see where that might be done is in the "theme and layout settings" using the icon that has two brushes and some squares of colors. But when I click on it, nothing happens. Do you know why? I don't like modifying any code, but I guess I could as a last resort.

Appreciate any help at all,
john

1.  > select color on theme settings

2. > save

3  --- refresh pague
or possible jquery conflict 

Dhayzon

Biology Forums

I very much like this theme. It needs to be responsive though

aegersz

Cool. I like it. I wish i was brave and patient enough to implement a different them but life is so much easier without having to maintain them.

i pray for alternatives to Curve but with the dependability of it.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Advertisement: