News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Real Popup with AdBlock Detection

Started by dougiefresh, September 25, 2016, 03:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuongvttt

Hello bro Dougiefresh,

I have installed the mod https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=4096
I'm using SMF 2.0.15 and FreshLooks theme https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2497
and using UTF 8 but It didn't work. The mod was installed successfully and there were not any error in log.

Thank you bro so much,

njtweb

Cola-Coca

The  plugin has expired, no longer functional, I mean the adblock option of plugin turned on.
The plugin can no longer detect whether someone has an ad blocker enabled or not on their browser :(

An update would be welcome.
I LOVE SMF

Cola-Coca

The  plugin has expired, no longer functional, I mean the adblock option of plugin turned on.
The plugin can no longer detect whether someone has an ad blocker enabled or not on their browser :(

I mean this option (see attachment).

An update would be welcome.
I LOVE SMF

Cola-Coca

Does anyone know if there will be an update of this plugin ?
I LOVE SMF

Cola-Coca

I LOVE SMF

-Rock Lee-

The author may not have been able to enter again. Sometimes it happens and with some patience it can be updated, the last thing is lost is hope O:).

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Cola-Coca

Quote from: Rock Lee on December 13, 2020, 08:45:06 PM
The author may not have been able to enter again. Sometimes it happens and with some patience it can be updated, the last thing is lost is hope O:).

Regards!

Thanks for your reply.
I LOVE SMF

njtweb

Dougiefresh - Last Active:September 01, 2020, 08:57:51 AM

He hasn't been here in months.

willymmx

@dougiefresh Up! People ask for un update! Guaranted free Beer!  ;D

cuongvttt

This is a great modication but now it isn't compatible with SMF 2.1.4 

Advertisement: