News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Fatal error in ManageMembers.php

Started by wwwserfer, November 12, 2016, 05:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwwserfer

Quote from: Chen Zhen on March 05, 2013, 01:06:52 AM

I'm working on something & found an error in the code.

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types

File:
/Sources/ManageMembers.php

find:

if ($context['sub_action'] == 'query' && !empty($_REQUEST['params']) && empty($_POST))
$_POST += @unserialize(base64_decode($_REQUEST['params']));

if $_POST is empty then just use equals since it is not adding anything to NULL

if ($context['sub_action'] == 'query' && !empty($_REQUEST['params']) && empty($_POST))
$_POST = @unserialize(base64_decode($_REQUEST['params']));

test it as such:
../index.php?action=admin;area=viewmembers;sa=query;params=whatever

So, a solution to fix this problem in the 1.1.x still does not exist? :-\

Illori

there never will be if it has not been fixed already. SMF 1.1.* is not really getting support any longer and anyone running it should upgrade to SMF 2.0 to make sure they continue to get security patches and support for current php versions.

Arantor

Quote from: wwwserfer on November 12, 2016, 05:03:30 PM

Firstly, this was a 2.0 bug, secondly whatever issue you have on 1.1.x is guaranteed to be not the same as this one and thirdly you should definitely upgrade as 1.1.x will fail on newer PHP versions.

Irisado

Please avoid reviving old topics in the future, especially when they concern a different version of SMF from the one you're referring to.  Topic split.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

wwwserfer

Quote from: Irisado on November 12, 2016, 05:56:28 PM
Please avoid reviving old topics in the future, especially when they concern a different version of SMF from the one you're referring to.  Topic split.

Thanks!

Quote from: Arantor on November 12, 2016, 05:26:50 PM
Quote from: wwwserfer on November 12, 2016, 05:03:30 PM

Firstly, this was a 2.0 bug, secondly whatever issue you have on 1.1.x is guaranteed to be not the same as this one and thirdly you should definitely upgrade as 1.1.x will fail on newer PHP versions.

I have a big community perfectly working (with some optimizations ;) ) on SMF 1.1.21, PHP 5.6.4
Community have many installed mods and other tricks.
Upgrade to SMF v2.xx right now is currently not possible for many reasons... Well, you know why ;)
I recently encountered a problem shown below and at the current time can not beat it, so I decided to ask a question here.

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /......./ManageMembers.php on line 247
244       if ($context['sub_action'] == 'query' && !empty($_REQUEST['params']) && (empty($_POST) || ((isset($_POST['spammers_checks']) || isset($_POST['spammers_report'])) && !empty($_POST['delete']))))
245       {
246       $search_params = base64_decode(stripslashes($_REQUEST['params']));
247       $_POST += addslashes__recursive(safe_unserialize($search_params));
248       }

Kindred

As already stated... 1.1.x is at end of life and is barely receiving any support -- and is definitely not receiving any patches.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: