error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgr

Started by aquascape, November 23, 2016, 06:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquascape

error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php
How to do the upgrade.php?
can I do it from forum admin panel and how? Or do I need to go to file manager in Cpanel and do from there?
I want to do it because I cannot access to the normal page of the forum  as an error massage showed up each time I refresh the screen ( I can still go to admin page)

error massage below:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY b.board_order' at line 22
File: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/board/Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php
Line: 72

Kindred

smf version?

TO do the upgrade, you need to upload upgrade.php and the mysql files from the upgrade archive to your forum root and then run it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

did you recently upgrade to SMF 2.0? if not it is possible that running upgrade will not actually fix the error. do you have any mods installed?

aquascape

Quote from: Kindred on November 23, 2016, 08:10:15 AM
smf version?

TO do the upgrade, you need to upload upgrade.php and the mysql files from the upgrade archive to your forum root and then run it.
currently SMF 2.0.10.
Can I upgrade using link from the forum in admin panel? By the way I upgraded from 2.0.8 using this method but the error still showed up. My current smf version was upgraded. and the message still on and cant access to the forum.

aquascape

Quote from: Illori on November 23, 2016, 08:26:01 AM
did you recently upgrade to SMF 2.0? if not it is possible that running upgrade will not actually fix the error. do you have any mods installed?
yes I have some mods but I dont know which one caused the problem.

Illori

aquascape

1.    Hide Images from Guests    2.0    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
2.    Live Clock In Header    1.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
3.    Aeva Media    1.4w    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
4.    SMF 1.1.20 / 2.0.9 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
5.    Karma Buttons    1.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
6.    Resize Attached Images    2.4.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
7.    SMF 1.1.19 / 2.0.6 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
8.    Referrals System    3.0.2    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
9.    Thumbnail Topic Mod    2.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
10.    SMF 2.0.8 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
11.    SMF 2.0.7 Update    1.0    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
12.    Ad Managment    3.1a    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
13.    Simple ImgBR Upload Image in CSS - upload by URL    1.0    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
14.    YouTube BBCode    2.6    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
15.    SA Facebook    3.1    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
16.    ImageShack Syndicate    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
17.    Pm Number in All Pages    1.0    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
18.    Facebook_Like v.1.4    1.4    [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
19.    Simple Menu Icons    1.0    [ Uninstall ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
20.    Previous and Next Topic Enhancement    1.0    [ Install Mod ] [ List Files ] [ Delete ]
21.    SMF 1.1.21 / 2.0.10 Update

aquascape

I happened after I install an update from 2.0.5 to higher. I think it s not a normal mods but an update of smf version. can anyone send the code to solve this problem?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: