News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMFTheme "DKDesign" [NO RESPONSIVE YET]

Started by SkzlN, December 04, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkzlN

Greetings guys! so i do a theme, DKDesign! was begin with Ornament theme default! thanks for you helps !

So i customized this theme ! to hidden all this theme to do my theme ! DKDesign!

the forum where i using it : (my own forum) http://dark-killers.net/community/index.php

it is not responsive yet! i'm work on it :)

and it's would be great to have some advices! :)

thank for your supports SMF :)

p.s : when it will be responsive, it's will be for SMF 2.0 :) no 1.0 :)

SkzlN

Update :
the topper size is now more largest :)
the toolbar-bg.jpg is not moved from black to blue :) (custom img)

SkzlN

SkzlN

Hey guys! my theme is finally became responsive but not free, if you want to buy this theme, contact me, it's cost only 10$ :)
GL To all <3

Kindred

Out of curiosity, can you provide a link to the original, theme that you used as baseline?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SkzlN

Well, the original i've used is Ornament, this theme is a CripDesign :) if u know it :)

but the Ornament is totally not same to the actually i customized (now, it's not look anythings of Ornament anymore ... :p )

i do not find it on SMF, idk why, maybe it's harder to find it on smf, me , i finded it on the Cripzone site, it's a theme who's generally based on red, but not anymore since i edited it :)

Kindred

I see the theme http://www.jpr62.com/theme/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=64

and there is no license included, which defaults the license to the most restrictive (no redistribution)
Additionally...   looking at Crip's other themes, I will note the license does not allow redistribution - nor does it allow modification and sales based on his code/design...

So, legally, you can create one for your own site - but you can not distribute it to others and definitely can not sell it.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SkzlN

Okay, so i will keep it for my own site :) thank you for informing me <3
If any times allow it , tell me :) bcs i can customize all the themes as well <3

Kindred

You have to look at the license for each theme....

if there is no license included, then it defaults to restrictive.

If there is a license like BSD, CreativeCommons, GPL, etc -- then those specific licenses cover whether redistribution, modification or sales are allowed
Слaва
Украинi

SkzlN

But bro, legally, i can keep it modifications for my forum? only mine with keeping is copyrights?

Kindred

yes. You can make any modifications you want to the theme on your own site.
Слaва
Украинi

SkzlN

Okay, only i can't share it or give it to any members, okay :) so, the topic is closed if it is that :) sorry for don't know it's isn't allowed to share it, i was pretty add it to smf, so i'm lucky :v

Advertisement: