News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Alphabetical order topics

Started by Winock, December 20, 2016, 09:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winock

I have installed my SMF Forum new from ground up to the new version SMF 2.0.12.

I do not use at the moment the forum-software for discussion (at the moment...) but use it as a private system for my customers as manual and help for the system i selling.

i have at the moment approx. 6 boards with within aprox. 45 topics with explanations, the point is that i need each board to become an alphabetical order of the topics!

Of course i know that i can do this with a click on Subject at the top of my board but then i have to make a new topic for my clients for this... ;)

Can somebody give me a sollution for this please, i´m not a code wizzard but can help myself "with a little help from my friends"...

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

Let us know if that mod works for you because I personally had a lot of trouble trying to get that mod to work, even with emulation. But I have a lot of mods (including custom ones) installed which could be my problem.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: