News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

request 2 mod

Started by rubbishnor, January 01, 2017, 09:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubbishnor

request 2 mod
1.limit post and topic perday for member group
2.user expried date then back to newbie user
for smf 2.0.xx
Thank you

Kindred

why would you want to LIMIT the number of posts a member can make?

and no...  that second one pretty much is impossible without rewriting the entire post-count system to be time based...
although., maybe you could use the existing subscription system with a free group that has an expiration, but that would require the user to specifically JOIN the subscription group and is not automatic....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Colin

1. This could be useful if you want to have users pay for certain help requests or what not to post. Should be quite possible to make.

2. Can you give us some more details about how exactly you would want this to work.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

rubbishnor

1.my [nofollow] webbord is auction board some member start new topic more Than 10 topics up  I will set for 1 member not more than 5 topics per days (depend on class of member) but when reply topic unlimit

2.some member is vip member (paid member) will  expried within 1 year (now set by manual) i want by automatic expried

sorry english not my home language

Kindred

thank you for the explanation...

based on that, the subscription system already does exactly what you are asking for, without any mod.
Paid membership, expires after 1 year and returns the user to the original membergroup

(please do note that this is *NOT* related to post-count-based groups (aka newbie) and attempting to use post-count groups like that won't work well. Paid subscriptions works with normal (non-post-count-based groups perfectly)

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Paid_subscriptions
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

4Kstore

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

rubbishnor

Thank you every guy for help me thank U

Advertisement: