Google Member Map

Started by vbgamer45, December 29, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEA

Is there a direct URL to use with the Package Manager to install this?  I am only finding the zip file to download and not sure how to install this from the Package Manager? 

vbgamer45

You would use the upload package feature inside the package manager then select the zip file to install.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

KEA

Select the zip file from what URL? 

When I save the file to my desktop it won't open with the package manager?

Arantor

You download the zip to your computer then upload the zip to the package manager.

KEA

Getting numerous error message when I try to do that and it tells me not to install it.  Should I uninstall the older version first? 

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

whoey

Quote from: aegersz on February 08, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
I wanted to try this out but my Load.php has no such lines of code

mem.buddy_list, mg.online_color AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.group_name, {string:blank_string}) AS member_group,

I can't find part of a query in ./Sources/Load.php that looks like that at all.

any idea why my Load.php is so different ?
We have the same problem, in our case it seems to be the "additional membergroups" mod that has changed 2 of the lines in Load.php that this mod also wants to alter.

Am I correct in assuming that it doesn't really matter where it is in the array of strings that is being called by the query only that it is in the array? Nor do you need to match the entire line?

would altering this part in modification.xml

<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[
mem.buddy_list, mg.online_color AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.group_name, {string:blank_string}) AS member_group,]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
mem.buddy_list, mem.latitude, mem.longitude, mem.pindate, mg.online_color AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.group_name, {string:blank_string}) AS member_group,]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
mem.notify_types, lo.url, mg.online_color AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.group_name, {string:blank_string}) AS member_group,]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
mem.notify_types, mem.latitude, mem.longitude, mem.pindate, lo.url, mg.online_color AS member_group_color, IFNULL(mg.group_name, {string:blank_string}) AS member_group,]]></add>
</operation>

to this:

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
mem.karma_good, mem.id_post_group, mem.karma_bad, mem.lngfile, mem.id_group, mem.time_offset, mem.show_online,]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
mem.latitude, mem.longitude, mem.pindate,]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
mem.notify_types,]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
mem.notify_types, mem.latitude, mem.longitude, mem.pindate,]]></add>
</operation>

still work? (it does not error on install for us)

We had an old version in the past, but due to some errors after upgrading it stopped working, so got uninstalled, but the data remains in our database. I see we now need to set up some sort of payment option to get an API key?

vbgamer45

Yes you could do that. That would still work.
Google now requires a payment method on file. They give you free credits each month as well.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

landyvlad

Aloha.

Wondering if this will be updated for SMF2.1 RC1 now that's officially released?

(or are there insurmountable obstacles to doing so?)

Thanks
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Juan Carlos

Thanks for the update.

I try to install the mod today and I have blank page when I clic install and an error that I attached.
Juan Carlos

vbgamer45

Fixed had a last second mistake I made.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Juan Carlos

Now the installation was perfect an appear that all works but I have this error now

Juan Carlos

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Juan Carlos

I update to the new git hub today.

I dont have other mods installed but the error persist.

290 errors every stime I clic in "Member Map" :-\
Juan Carlos

Settertude

Hello Folks,

This is a really cool solution that would be perfect for what I want to do on my forum.
I use forumotion for my forum.
Is it possible to install?

If so, how would I manage this. I have an API and have managed to install 'google maps' on the form as a widget, but it doesn't have the capibility to drop multiple pins.
Frustrated in Oklahoma.

I do not code at least not since UCSD Pascal many moons ago.

Thanks

Sett

vbgamer45

No forummtion is not SMF based nor does it allow addons like this to be installed.

You would need to have  your own hosting account with SMF installed to use this mod.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

The Latinist

We're suddenly getting an error:

QuoteGoogle Maps JavaScript API error: DeletedApiProjectMapError

Any ideas?

Advertisement: