News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[2.0.13] Empty cells in table dissappear

Started by lntit, January 06, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lntit

Yeah, I just installed the lastest patch and it broke some tables...

Example

[table]
[tr][td]Alpha Centauri[/td][td]Wolf 359[/td][td]Sirius[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][hr][/td][td][hr][/td][td][hr][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][b]test[/b][/td][/tr]
[/table]

Alpha CentauriWolf 359Sirius

test

Should look:

Alpha CentauriWolf 359Sirius

__test

Take a look at the word "test", that should be below Sirius, not Alpha Centauri. The patch seems to remove empty cells ([td][/td]).

LiroyvH

Please try these steps:
1.) Uninstall the patch,
2.) Click to delete the patch from the package manager,
3.) Download a fresh copy of the patch from our website (or through the update message in your admin panel),
4.) Install it.

You probably downloaded an older iteration from our servers (from cache) instead of the proper latest version of the patchfile. (Our fault that it was possible, we fixed that immediately.)
A very small number of users may have received that wrong iteration of 2.0.13, we'll ensure to keep it in mind with the release of SMF 2.0.14. :)
Or you can re-download the package to instantly fix it if you're having this issue, by following the steps above.

Thanks!
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

lurkalot

Quote from: CoreISP on January 06, 2017, 05:58:31 PM

A very small number of users may have received that wrong iteration of 2.0.13, we'll ensure to keep it in mind with the release of SMF 2.0.14. :)

Thanks for pointing this out. ;)  Just updated all my sites again, problem seems to be sorted now.  8)

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Kindred

as it turns out no...  the issue was on the server. because the charter release was made via attachment, it was manually built and therefore, correct.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

HDB

As always Kindred, thank you. What you and the others here on the team do is greatly appreciated.

lntit

Lol, you guys are fast. :P And yep, unistalling and reinstalling fixed it! Thanks!

Advertisement: