News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

mybb 1.8.7 to smf converter

Started by aliabbas123, November 17, 2016, 02:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliabbas123

i need very urgently can any one tell me i how much time its will be available please reply must

d3vcho

Hello!

Actually there aren't too much people working on converters so I don't think this one will get released soon.

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Illori

if you need it quickly then maybe you should post a request in the help wanted board and offer to pay for the service.

bpratt

oh bugger, I was trying to get a club's forum changed from phpbb to mybb, so that I could get all the data migrated across to smf v2

Unfortunately, it appears the only mybb version is the 1.8 version, which appears can't get migrated across.

aliabbas123

Yea i was thinking to change my forum to smf but i changed my thoughts they are to slow in relasing updates and converters you can see mybb is too fast in that works they release merge system with every release

bpratt

I made a separate post on at least having a mybb to smf migrator, as the other to mybb migrator seems to be regulary updated.

I reckon people would want to move to smf, but look up the migration from what they have to get across to smf, and see there's nothing available, so they forget about it.

Advertisement: