Disqus

Started by Mick., October 21, 2011, 10:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmie

Quote from: ceewee on September 01, 2014, 09:17:50 AM
Quote from: Mick. on March 29, 2013, 03:14:20 PM
Quote from: totaltutankoll on March 29, 2013, 11:20:23 AM
installed the mod with no problems but I can not see it attached to the threads on my forum even though it feels like I've been following instructions!

Any ideas? :o
Not sure. Other than the Disqus API is outdated.

I need to update this mod.

already updated?

The mod page shows you when it was last updated. This one says February 01, 2013, 08:52:21 PM so it hasn't been updated yet.

cpf

I installed the mod, and it works, but it creates new discussions because of variations in the URLs.  How can I keep one discussion for a thread?
Don't email me, PM me, IM me, contact me, look at me, breath on me, or even attempt to think about thinking of contacting me.  If you do, I will send you to the correct forum to post, where I will promptly tell you that you posted in the wrong forum.

pocttopus

Hello,

I had installed the mod without any issues and created profile in Disqus. After that I had created new category and modify to "read only" as it says in tutorial for installation. At the end there are no options on topics to use Disqus.

Any way/idea how to solve this?
Thanks!

CreativeITWorld.com

Just letting you all know that the mod still installs and works on the latest version of SMF 2.0.19 at the date of this post.

Advertisement: