Advertisement:

Author Topic: SCM Music Player for SMF  (Read 8521 times)

Offline nofapturkiye

• Semi-Newbie
Re: SCM Music Player for SMF
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2017, 04:36:15 PM »
Hi ; can you explain me how can i use the musics in my own hosts? I can succesfully add .mp3 files from internet. But most of the upload sites are not providing direct and stabil link to the mp3. So that is a problem . They might be deleted or might be low quality. To solve this i want to use the mp3 files which i host them on my server. But what should i write to  song url part? 

Offline dougiefresh

• SMF Hero
    • XPtsp.com Community
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2017, 10:55:39 PM »
Hi ; can you explain me how can i use the musics in my own hosts? I can succesfully add .mp3 files from internet. But most of the upload sites are not providing direct and stabil link to the mp3. So that is a problem . They might be deleted or might be low quality. To solve this i want to use the mp3 files which i host them on my server. But what should i write to  song url part? 
Well, if your forum is at http://www.duh.com/board/, and you have a directory underneath called music, then you would use http://www.duh.com/board/music/{mp3_filename}.mp3 (where {mp3_filename} is the name(s) of the mp3 file(s) you want to play from your server.  Note that most Unix-based servers are CASE SENSITIVE, meaning Blah.mp3 is different from blah.mp3 and Blah.MP3.  Windows-based servers really don't care that much....
NOTICE:  My website is back up!

My Free Simple Machines mods on XPtsp.com, Simple Machines Customization Site, and at GitHub!
Problem uninstalling mods?  Try Arantor's Sortable Packages (and Installed Time) mod!  It's super helpful!

Offline nofapturkiye

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »
thanks a lot it works perfectly : )

Offline nofapturkiye

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2018, 03:30:10 PM »
Hi dougiefresh , Your modification works perfectly ... It is so good and well integrated . Thank you for this again .
I was wondering if it is possible to set time for autoplaying? For example my site has a lot of users online at midnight. I want to  autoplay mode to be enabled  between 11 pm and 2 am.
  Could you kindly lead me to the correct way for this? 

Offline dougiefresh

• SMF Hero
    • XPtsp.com Community
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2018, 10:03:23 PM »
Uploaded v1.9 - January 7th, 2018
o Added time parameters for restricting autoplay setting.

@nofapturkiye:  Hopefully this update will take care of your feature request!  Thank you!

My Free Simple Machines mods on XPtsp.com, Simple Machines Customization Site, and at GitHub!
Problem uninstalling mods?  Try Arantor's Sortable Packages (and Installed Time) mod!  It's super helpful!

Offline nofapturkiye

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2018, 03:32:49 PM »
Uploaded v1.9 - January 7th, 2018
o Added time parameters for restricting autoplay setting.

@nofapturkiye:  Hopefully this update will take care of your feature request!  Thank you!

are you real mate?  I was scared to ask you because you seem busy with all modifications. Thank you for that  ;D

Offline dougiefresh

• SMF Hero
    • XPtsp.com Community
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2018, 06:13:35 PM »
Well, I can't fulfill feature requests and fix bugs if nobody tells me about them, now can I? ::). Anyways, you're welcome!