News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SCM Music Player for SMF

Started by dougiefresh, January 10, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.1 - March 15th, 2018
o Fixed issue involving selecting playlists other than number 0 (the default).

@nofapturkiye:  It wasn't your imagination...  The code checked for the save parameter in the POST stuff, not the GET stuff....  (Sigh)  Stupid mistakes....  It's been fixed for this version!  Thank you!

nofapturkiye

Quote from: dougiefresh on March 15, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
Uploaded v2.1 - March 15th, 2018
o Fixed issue involving selecting playlists other than number 0 (the default).

@nofapturkiye:  It wasn't your imagination...  The code checked for the save parameter in the POST stuff, not the GET stuff....  (Sigh)  Stupid mistakes....  It's been fixed for this version!  Thank you!

Thank you for fix but still not working  ;D  Clicking  "create new play list"  does not produce any results...
also  when i click it there is something happening about this adress /www.piscineexpomaroc.com .  Any idea what is it?

dougiefresh

Quote from: nofapturkiye on March 18, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
Thank you for fix but still not working  ;D  Clicking  "create new play list"  does not produce any results...
I reproduced this bug report.  Also doesn't seem to save the song list correctly, either...

Quote from: nofapturkiye on March 18, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
also  when i click it there is something happening about this adress /www.piscineexpomaroc.com .  Any idea what is it?
There are no references to that web address in my mod, so no, I don't have any idea what that's about.....

UPDATE:  A internal restructuring of the code seems to be in order.....

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.2 - March 24th, 2018
o Fixed inability to add new playlists.
o Fixed code that saves playlists to the database.
o Fixed undefined variable error in SCMP.template.php.
o Removed references to missing CSS file.
o Moved playlist buidling code from Subs-SCMP_Admin.php to Subs-SCMP.php.
o Added code in order to cache the building of the playlists.

@nofapturkiye:  Hopefully, this update solves the bug report(s) that you reported.  Thanks for reporting them!

Bigguy

Will this play streaming radio stations from the internet. ??

dougiefresh

Quote from: Bigguy on April 16, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
Will this play streaming radio stations from the internet. ??
I have no idea....  I kinda doubt it, though.  Maybe you could try it and report back?  O:)

Bigguy

If I get it installed I will report back. It would be nice if it did. :)

Bigguy

No it doesn't. Nice mod though. Very well done. :)

dougiefresh

Bigguy

dougiefresh

iHeartRadio appears to require an iframe in order to play the content, and is not a music file that this mod would be able to use.  It would require a custom mod to be written in order to make use of the iHeartRadio station....

Bigguy

Would it play something like this:

http://www.country1049.ca/

Click on listen live in the top left

dougiefresh

Bigguy

That's to bad. I had a mod awhile ago from a member of an old site titled SMF Radio. It worked great. This is going back 10 years though I think. Live streaming radio would be cool again.

dougiefresh

Quote from: Bigguy on April 18, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Would it play something like this:

http://www.country1049.ca/

Click on listen live in the top left
Okay, I'm on my computer now.  I looked at the website player that you specified and found a link to the music stream.  It is this:
http://bayshore.leanstream.co/CHWCFM-MP3?args=web_02
Inserting the stream link into the SCM player works.  Unlikely that the mod would ever be able to properly list the song being played, though....

So, this means that if you can locate the streaming link for the site, you can use this mod to play music from that site....  Hope this helps...

UPDATE:  On another note, I've been looking into the Javascript this mod uses for the music player and I think I understand how the script being called works, at least enough to use one of the streaming radio links from radio-locator.com....  Maybe I'll create yet another mod....

Bigguy

Thanks I'll give that a shot. Your just a machine aren't ya, lol. Look at you go with all these mods and such. It would be very cool to have again but please don't thin yourself out to much man. If you can do it great. In the mean time I will give this another shot sometime today, thank you.

Bigguy

That works awesome, sounds great and everything. Thank you sir for all your work. :)

Bigguy

Oops, I spoke to soon. I have an error, it is as follows:

Undefined index: subforums_list
SCMP.template.php (Line 32)

And:

Undefined index: SCM_playlists_Default
Subs-SCMP.php (line 50)

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.3 - April 19th, 2018
o Fixed undefined index error in Subs-SCMP.php by loading language file.
o SMF 2.1: Fixed undefined index error in SCMP.template.php.

@Bigguy:  Sorry about the delay in responding.  I've fixed the two errors that you found for this version!  Thanks for the reports!

Bigguy

Don't be sorry man. I can see by your avatar your already stressed, lol. I'll give this a shot and see what happens. :)

Advertisement: