News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SCM Music Player for SMF

Started by dougiefresh, January 10, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

Ok, no errors so far. For some reason after it is installed, doesn't matter top or bottom I can't click on my forum logo. When I do it does nothing. Also, when on bottom, it covers a bit of the footer. if I have enabled "Time taken to create page" it covers that. At least on my site. I have done edits though to the code so you might wanna check that second one.

Bigguy

When I log out if I have it off to guests it still plays. If I try to log back in it throws an error on the pop up login.

-Rock Lee-

In the main theme it is written "Spanish Lation" And it is "Spanish Latin" ha ha ha ... He also updated the translation!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.4 - May 21st, 2018
o Updated Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee.
o Fixed readme.txt to Spanish Latin from Spanish Lation.

@Rock Lee:  Thanks for the updated translations, as well as telling me I can't spell.   :P  The changes have been included in this version!

nofapturkiye

Hello again : )
Idk if it is general error but when i enable autoplay  in chrome it does not start playing ... although the playing symbol is on the top left is correct.it is the symbol which looks like this  ||  which indicates playing right now..

Biology Forums

Cool mod!

The last time I encounter a website that played music on entry was a decade ago. Does anyone have this currently installed? Please share your link...

aegersz

not only installed in SMF but Outside also > http://128.199.200.202/private/ (Local DJs and me)
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Biology Forums

Quote from: aegersz on June 14, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
not only installed in SMF but Outside also > http://128.199.200.202/private/ (Local DJs and me)

That's pretty cool ^^

aegersz

Quote from: Study Force on June 14, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: aegersz on June 14, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

That's pretty cool ^^

thanks, once installed i could embed it into "bare bones" manual HTML.

it helps if you like house muzak !
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Biology Forums

Big fan of house... it's all I listen to when driving

Thanks for the idea

aegersz

np. BUT PLEASE have a listen to some of Sydney's best DJs / some (good) friends of mine ...

I have spent about 30 years in the gay underground dance scene as a HOUSE music enthusiast so try a few of the longer sets ... these guys are f***ing great DJ's - a few over 34 years in the scene (before they even invented DJs :P)  and it's possible to find classically trained musicians too.

Dj Rob Davis was the first aussie US gay export for the American party curcuit (some 12 times).

These guys LIVE and LOVE House. Thanks to dougie for his cool FIND - the SCM player too.

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.5 - October 23rd, 2018
o No functionality change.
o Updated documentation to point to new website.

gaswigg

Hey really love this mod but it has a small bug

When your on the bottom of the forum and hit refresh it won't leave you at the bottom it takes you back to the top same if you hit back it also takes you back to the top of the forum. When you have a large forum this problem always ending back at the top. Any chance you can fix this problem then I can reinstall it back on my big Forum im using 2.0.15 SMF with Sunset 2.0 theme

Thanks
Glen

kesulin

I have a problem with the mod. Installed without any problem, but there are an error in index.php. Cannot find "SCM.isPlay()". The music player works, but this error causes other problems. One of them is can't go to the last message of any post, always go to the first one.

Subs-SCMP.php

Line 158
// Is the SCMP player disabled?
$context['html_headers'] .= '
if (SCM.isPlay()) {
SCM.' . ($enabled ? 'start' : 'stop') . '();
}';

Can you help me?

dougiefresh

Uploaded v2.6 - June 19th, 2019
o Removed non-working lines of code from Subs-SCMP.php.
o Changed GitHub source from icze4r/scm-music-player-SSL- to xptsp/scm-music-player.

@Everybody:  Hopefully, this update fixes the issue reported in the last two posts.  Let me know if it doesn't.  I also updated the player to the latest, with modifications to make it SSL-friendly.  Reportedly, there were updates to the player to fix certain vulnerabilities in the code....

kesulin

misheles

Как удалить мод SCM Music Player??????????????

misheles

How to uninstall SCM Music Player mod?

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: misheles on July 31, 2020, 12:54:55 PM
How to uninstall SCM Music Player mod?

From the package manager but if it doesn't appear try using the fix_packages.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Marina3

Error: Undefined index: SCM_enabled.
How do I correct this error?

Advertisement: