wtf is this ??? need fast help

Started by TheBrothersArm, January 10, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naterr

You find all that information though your host.

Usually port 21, though.

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: Illori on January 11, 2017, 02:04:38 PM
you would need to find a way to contact 000.webhost so they can help you resolve the issue.
uhhhhh i still dont understand. btw if i make it in xammp with "localhost/" or "phpmyadmin" so others can also see that forum or only me can see it ?

NanoSector

Hi _Filip,

000webhost has a support forum where you can ask for help for this issue:
https://www.000webhost.com/forum/

We will not be able to help you with this, I'm afraid.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Naterr

Quote from: _Filip on January 11, 2017, 02:41:13 PM
Quote from: Illori on January 11, 2017, 02:04:38 PM
you would need to find a way to contact 000.webhost so they can help you resolve the issue.
uhhhhh i still dont understand. btw if i make it in xammp with "localhost/" or "phpmyadmin" so others can also see that forum or only me can see it ?

Refresh your url and see if it is still up.

IF you don't know the information to log in, then CONTACT your host services to get them to tell you. We will not know it!

TheBrothersArm

ok but if i make that forum in "xaamp" so that forum can see others or only me in this computer ??? mean with that command "localhost/smf. for example.

Dzonny

Only you would be able to see it through localhost, yes.

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: Dzonny on January 12, 2017, 08:40:10 AM
Only you would be able to see it through localhost, yes.
so if i want that forum for others (they can see it), i need make it in filezila ?

Dzonny

You need to make it on widely accessible server/host, with FTP client or File Manager, doesn't really matter.
Like we suggested multiple times in this thread, you should contact your hosting support to get FTP/Server credentials, we can't provide you with that.

byproduct

Filip
you need to make the forum on your hosting account at 000webhost

filezilla, is just a program to use to upload the files for you
you need to enter your 000webhost account info.... username, pass, then destination, etc...

i strongly suggest you contact 000webhost and ask them to point you to a "primer" on how to do this stuff.

these guys here are trying to help you, even beyond their need too.
but your not grasping what they are telling you

000webhost is the place that you need to start

TheBrothersArm

Quote from: byproduct on January 12, 2017, 11:32:09 AM
Filip
you need to make the forum on your hosting account at 000webhost

filezilla, is just a program to use to upload the files for you
you need to enter your 000webhost account info.... username, pass, then destination, etc...

i strongly suggest you contact 000webhost and ask them to point you to a "primer" on how to do this stuff.

these guys here are trying to help you, even beyond their need too.
but your not grasping what they are telling you

i have account on 00webhost

Kindred

Quote from: byproduct on January 12, 2017, 11:32:09 AM

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TheBrothersArm

yeah ii uploaded all files in FileZila (finally) so where now can i see my forum and how to activate ? domain is created in 00webhost + all info there. :)

Edited to remove red/bold text.  Please use the default text, as it makes it easier for us all to read and to help you - Iris.

TheBrothersArm

pllllllllllllllllsssssssss help me what now if i finally upload all in filezila

Dzonny

Please take a look at the install documentation that we already linked few times now.
You should go to www.yourdomain.com/install.php, if SMF is uploaded in root, but as far as I can see your path should be www.yourdomain.com/smf_0-0-13_install.zip/install.php
Do note that your directory name should be different although this will work, but I don't think that you have the prettiest folder name, so you can just rename that "smf_0-0-13_install.zip" to whatever you prefer, for example "forum", in that case you should install SMF by going to www.yourdomain.com/forum/install.php

Advertisement: