News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

"Unknown system variable 'SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE'"

Started by motu828, January 19, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motu828

must i unistall any mod or theme?
only have talkpad mod.  :(

nbjohnson87

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 19, 2017, 11:23:11 AM
Try this one

Need some help and don't know if this thread is being watched so here goes nothing...:)

Running a phpbb3 version 3.0.14 and trying to convert it to smf 2.0.14. I ran into the "SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE" issue as well. Tried the modified convert.php and it at least attempted to start converting but nothing happens. I looked in the error_log file and I see issues. None of which I know what to do to address. Looking for some help if I can get it. I have attached my error_log file

Thanks!

vbgamer45

I would say if you have access to your mysql my.cnf try to raise the limit there SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

nbjohnson87

total greenhorn when it comes to mysql....where do I find my.cnf?

vbgamer45

If you have your own linux serer or vps /etc/my.cnf on linux servers.   or windows it's in my.ini
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

nbjohnson87

sorry....I am hosted on hxxp:hostmontser.com [nonactive]. Don't have access to /etc/my.cnf. Any other ideas? Could I ask them to raise max? If they would what I need it raised to?

Advertisement: